Honestly I am not really that big into computer case modifications. I mean, I can see the attraction to it for people with the technical skill to do them. And I like the idea of building a computer to meet your own requirements...the fastest processor, best graphics and sound cards you can afford, and of course all the RAM your system can take! But I am not one of those people who make my own modifications. Cutting holes in a computer case to install neon lights is not something I have a need to do. But, there are times when you see something that just makes you stop and say "Wow! That is too cool!" THIS is one of those things...Even if you are not "into" Anime, you should be able to appreciate the craftsmanship needed to create a mod like this.
It turns out that the man who made this one, makes other custom rigs in all kinds of shapes. Check out his site for more of his work! He is Japanese, but he has some pages in english as well!
Hey...let me know what you think about this stuff! I am interested to know your opinions!
Photographer Erica Connolly Treads the Frozen Path with Great Expedition
-
[image: Erica Connolly]
The Arctic is a region that never truly rests. Between the slow, tectonic
groan of massive glaciers and the electric dance of the N...
1 hour ago

No comments:
Post a Comment