Tonight is the Feb Party and I am a bit excited because I have been "commissioned" to take portraits at the party this year. So not only will I be roaming the party shooting pics of the event, but I have a space set up just for me to do the portraits of DO/DOA'S that will be used on the new profile page of the new DO website. I am also participating in the Game we are running at the party so I expect to be pretty busy tonight...and I still have some prep work to do before tonight, but I wanted to post something today to test my new CrackBerry's functionality...Seems to be working!
Keep your eyes on my Flickr pages for my postings of tonights pics!
===Wilgar===>>
Photographer Erica Connolly Treads the Frozen Path with Great Expedition
-
[image: Erica Connolly]
The Arctic is a region that never truly rests. Between the slow, tectonic
groan of massive glaciers and the electric dance of the N...
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment