About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

I have found the most amazing site. It's a collection of love letters submitted anonymously by people all over the Web called The Love Letter Collection. I don't know what else to say but that you really owe it to yourself to read these letters. Trust me.
On another note, I want to point all of my loyal listeners to the Black Citadel which is owned by a very close personal friend of mine, The High Lord Mhoram. I guess if we bounce our blogs off of each other we can keep ourselves running around in circles long enough to entertain each other...Well. That was the thought anyway. Moo.

No comments: