About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Monday, July 25, 2005

The week went by so quickly

I took last week off from work so that I could get some things accomplished that HAD to be done. My taxes for one thing as the extension was running out. And doing more work on my bathroom remodel project. I was able to get 99% of the painting done, and installed the new toilet. That was an adventure in itself, but I won't bore you with the details. Suffice it to say that I have no desire to do it again even if the damned thing does start leaking again!
I also obtained a few more things for the room like the baseboards and such. But before I can put them in, I need to stain them. And that takes time. And now that I am back to work, I have to wait for my days off again. I just hope I can keep up the motivation and get it done soon. Not only the staining process, but then I have to cut the baseboards etc to size and make it all fit in the right places! Wish me luck!

No comments: