About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Shirl, Steven and Brenda


Shirl, Steven and Brenda
Originally uploaded by Wilgar.
While in line for the Preview of Serenity, I found the Colbaths. They are the parents of my best friend, Chris. And to see them here, was just the opportunity I needed to break out the old Camera Phone! (Like I NEED a reason to take pictures...)
The funny thing is...the theatre filled up before I could get in! (THEY made it in though...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No shit, there I was...

Steven said...

Yeah...that too! Nice to know you still read this thing! :)