About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Saturday, February 04, 2006

For those who need some help believing.


One Whole Year... Later
Originally uploaded by CherryVega.
In the tradition of non-linear storytelling, I would like to introduce you to Matt and Cherry. They met before they knew each other. They lived hundreds of miles apart, and traveled thousands of miles more to come together at a place that neither had ever been before. He saw her, but she didn't see him, and neither of them saw what was to come.
This story is true. But you have to read it for yourself to believe it.

Start HERE.

No comments: