About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

JPG Magazine: Photos: "Cherry Bomb" by Steven Goldstein

JPG Magazine: Photos: "Cherry Bomb" by Steven Goldstein

I just discovered a new Photography site that is really interesting. It's a magazine that is "built" by the people using it and submitting photos. I just posted a few pics there and wanted to spread the word. What better way than to share it with all of my Blog friends!

No comments: