About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wanna read something Really Cool?

Microsoft comic book 'The Lost Ones' better off not found | NetworkWorld.com Community

My sister Julie asked me to review the new on line graphic novel "The Lost Ones" published on the Zune Arts website. So I read the story and gave her my impression. And wouldn't ya know it, she posted it! I feel like Steve Martin in the movie "The Jerk". I want to run around yelling "My review is on line! My review is on line! My name in "print"! I'm SOMEBODY!" But that might be overstating things a bit.

I would take it as a great favor if you all would read the review and leave your feedback about it there! It would certainly mean a lot to me, and to my sister Julie as well!

Thank you in advance!!

===Steven===>>

1 comment:

Judy the Stepfamily Coach said...

I commented on your sister's blog and your review. It was interesting - and may even be useful to me should I be in contact with a younster (or adult) that reads comics... and that IS a possibility. So thanks!