About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Random Thoughts

I don't have a specific thing to say at the moment. Just felt like tapping at the keyboard for a purpose other than something work related...
Life is what it is.
I am dealing with financial issues just like so many other folks in the world.
I am dealing with career issues, just like so many others. And at the same time I realize my extreme good fortune to be counted amongst the Employed during this economic hardship.
Somehow I seem to fumble thru it all and come out OK. It's all in the perspective of course. Mine, currently, is that of a man who isn't sure of where he's going, or what to do upon arrival, but is still grateful to still be a traveler.

That's all the profundity I have to offer at the moment.

Thank you for reading.

===Steven===>>

No comments: