About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Pink is the new Red

Man, I don't really know where to begin.
Earlier today, my good friend Dorinda and I were IM'ing at work. It was a typical conversation between us as we each cracked jokes inbetween complaining about whatever was bugging us at the time. I know for my part I was falling asleep at my desk again and grumbling that I wanted to go home. And, of course, the occasional innuendo. And, seemingly out of the blue, she asks if I have seen "Pink Five" yet. At first I thought it was some sort of Anime show on TV or something of that nature. But I am told that it is really a Star Wars Fan Film. And she gives me the link in an IM.

Now, normally when I am at work I never try to watch movies and such...mainly because I know that I could get in trouble if the thing I am watching is not appropriate. But, something compelled me to take a look, and WOW! Am I ever happy I did!!

Pink Five is one of the best Star Wars fan films I have ever seen! And the best thing is that the makers of this film, have made a sequal and are working on the final chapter even as I type this. There is a blog I want you to see as well: Return of Pink Five
A Totally Random Production Diary by Trey Stokes
. Also, take a look around the website of the company that is responsible for the Pink Five series: The Truly Dangerous Company and learn more, much more about this amazing production company! I think you will enjoy it!

Also, I have to say this here since I have become so completly enthralled by this whole project. Amy Earhart, the actress who plays Stacy (Pink Five) is a beautiful woman and I am looking forward to seeing her career get going with real, for pay acting gigs! See for yourself!

Ok...well, it's 2 am, and I can't believe I am up this late again! Since I have to be in the office by 8:30am, I will have to end this here and now. Good night (morning??) everyone!

No comments: