About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Friday, January 14, 2005

Bawk Bawk!!

OK...look. I didn't make the thing up, so you can't blame me for it. I am only here to show you the oddness that is the Internet. That's all. Really. I am not promoting that you yourself become odd. I just think that it's something that happens to you over time as you are exposed to the strange things that are out there in the world.

So...with that in mind, take a little time and check this out.


And then, after you seen it, if you want a little more info/background about it, go here.

This is technically a "Work Safe" site...but that's just referring to the content, not the amount of lost productivity from you hanging out there...

Don't say I didn't warn you!

No comments: