About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Monday, May 09, 2005

LepreCon 31

This weekend I "attended" LepreCon, and I had a GREAT time there! There were several reasons for this. One of them was that The Dark Ones had a Very Successful Party and those are always fun. Another reason was that I got some really great pics at this convention! The link will take you to my Flickr page where the pics are posted. I think you will get a kick out of some of them...and I hope you post some comments about the images that you like! (Or even the ones you DON'T like!

Ok...I know this is a short post, but it's 1am and I have to work tomorrow so I am going to sleep now!

Good Night Everyone!

No comments: