About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

On a Hot Summer Day...


Elizabeth 061706 (14)
Originally uploaded by Wilgar.
Wouldn't you like to do this when it's 112 degrees? I know when I TOOK this picture yesterday the temperature was rising a bit where I was standing!
Follow this link for a few more pics from this impromptu photoshoot. There is more to come in the following weeks so be sure to keep checking in!

===Steven===>>

No comments: