About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Today is my birthday

Thanks to my friends and family who have wished, emailed, and sung "Happy Birthday" to me today! (Yes...SUNG!)
For those of you who may not know it, I turn 40 today! Woot!
So, to celebrate I have decided to post this comment on my blog. BRILLIANT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been watching the World Cup, eh?

BRILLIANT!

Happy Birthday to another old man! Now you know how I feel.

Call me sometime. Cause if you don't, I know a guy out there that does Work.

Moo!

GreatMamboChicken said...

I do work, but I don't do that kind of work.

Oh, and Happy Birthday you old fool.

I got you a present, but I ate her on my way to deliver her to you.

That didn't sound right did it?