About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Wicked, Wickedthoughts

John Wick is an amazing man. I met for the first time in person at DarkCon, but have known about for a looong time previous, thanks to Oshiah sharing some of John's writings in Pyramid Magazine with me.
He keeps a Live Journal and was good enough to steal some of my photo's from the Con to emphasize how much fun he had! So, naturally I have to link to that page and share it with you all!
(The Hyperlink is in the Title of this entry)

I will post more personal entries soon. There are a lot of things happening in my life at the moment and I think it will be a good idea to talk about them in the open as it were. Keep your eyes posted for more in the near future...

No comments: