About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

it's what I do...: Yep... It Works












A couple of weeks ago I attended a photography workshop that was put on by Don Giannatti (WizWow on Flickr). In that workshop I learned more about lighting and working with the light modifiers in the first two hours of that day than in all the personal experimentation I had done to that point.
I began using a technique that I learned in my home studio and posting a few of the images on Flickr, and here's one that caught Don's eye. He posted a commentary on his blog with it and I just wanted to show it off a bit! Hey! If I can't toot my own horn, what's the point in having a Brass Section?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This photo is a masterpiece! Great work.

With love from your sister,
Paula