About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Dark Ones: Highway to Hell. August Party 2007 - a photoset on Flickr

At long last the wait is over!

The pics from "The Dark Ones August Party 2007: Highway to Hell" are now available for your viewing and commenting pleasure!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wilgar/sets/72157601721236453/

As always, if anyone sees a pic of themselves that they either want to own at full resolution, or want me to remove from Flickr, please let me know. Also, please forward the link to anyone you feel would enjoy seeing the images.

Oh, and I am serious about the comments...leave me comments! I LIVE for the Comments!! Must have Comments!! (Was that too much?)


===Wilgar===>>

No comments: