About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

"Keyhole Productions Photography" blog?

So...I am considering starting a Blog to highlight my photography. I am thinking I would post some of my favorite pics and try to give a little backstory on the image, as well as whatever technical information I can remember about how I made the image. You know, the "EXIF" data as well as any photoshop techniques I used. That kind of thing.
This is not by any means a "groundbreaking" idea as there are MANY photography blogs to be found. But I am thinking it would be good to have a "Conversation", even if it's just with myself about my passion. Hopefully I will entertain my friends, and if possible even make some new ones.

What do you all think? Leave me your comments!

Oh...in case you didn't already have them, these are the links to the places on the net that I regularly post my photos:

  • "Keyhole Productions" on Flickr
  • "Wilgar" on Flickr
  • "Keyhole Productions" on My Space
  • "Wilgar" on My Space
  • "Wilgar" on Tribe.net

  • Sometimes I post duplicate pictures and sometimes I don't. But I am always interested in your opinions!

    Thanks everyone!

    ===Steven===>>

    No comments: