About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

ModelMayhem.com

Ok...Look. If you know me at all, you know I am a photographer and a drummer and even a gamer. I have always thought that was an interesting and even slightly unusual, dare I say unique combination of interests.
Now, follow this link and read this man's profile. If you laugh as hard as I did (in a good way!) then let me know!
ModelMayhem.com

This guy is a PHENOMENAL photographer! But I have to warn you his portfolio is not "work safe" as he has some "Artistic Nudes" posted.

So, wait until you go home, then check it out and tell me what you think!!

Post your comments here for all to see...It'll be Fun!!

No comments: