About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Monday, August 12, 2002

Ever since I first heard about web logs, I have thought that it was something that I would really like to do. I went searching the Web for info, but as so often happens there was so MUCH information, and not all of was relevant to what I wanted to know that I wasn't able to take action. I was stymied, not for lack but for excess information!
So it is rather strange that, months after I had forgotten that I was interested in Blogs, I would happen across a hyperlink reference to blogger.com whilst engaged in a totally different web surf. I was looking at a sight that gives definitions to technical buzzwords
Lo and behold, it led me here. I looked over the information that was abundant, yet not overwhelming and read the Service Agreement (yes...I really DID read it!). Then, as if you couldn't tell, I signed up.
There are a number of times in my life that I tried to keep a diary or log (is there a difference between the two?) but was never able to follow up with any consistency. It is my HOPE that this electronic format will actually enable me to keep some semblance of regularity. Bah! Who am I kidding!!??