About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Saturday, August 31, 2002

I have had a few great responses to my Question that I posted on Aug 24th. Some of you people are pretty deep thinkers! (Judy...) But I would like more. So, here's the deal. Send me mail at: wilgar@cox.net and I will take some of the best responses and post them here...yeah. As if anyone is going to READ this thing!
If you have a different "spin" or your own question to pose, send that to me as well! (Does it seem too obvious that I don't get a lot of mail (Spam not included...)
OK...That's all for now! I may be back later today though...

No comments: