About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Tuesday, August 13, 2002

I am writing this in a frenzied spurt of activity. Mainly just to see the words on the screen. This new toy will eventually lose it's intense interest to me I am sure. But not yet. I think it will take a negative experience with it to cool me off of it at this point. Like...continually not being able to log on from home!

About my style: I seem to trend towards liking the fast little notes that can be dashed off quickly before the thought fades. That is what I do best. There are a lot of ideas that run through my mind as to what would be a good thing to write, but quite frankly I have never been able to stay motivated for long enough to accomplish even scratching them down on paper. However, typing it as I think it makes it that much more rewarding!

I hope to write something that makes more sense real soon now...

No comments: