About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Organizing my room is Step One

My bedroom, for those of you who have never seen it, which I presume is most of you, is a mess.
There are piles of mail, loose papers along with old stacks of books and magazines covering every surface such as my drafting table, a 3 shelf unit, a night stand, oh, and fully half of my king size bed. It's a mess! So, in an effort to take control of this situation, I bought a 5 shelf bookcase from Wal-Mart and spent several hours last night trying to get rid of the unwanted, undeeded clutter. hhmm...this task is harder than I would think it should be. You see, my problem in tackling this task is that I am easily distracted by the very things I am trying to clean up! The books and magazines all call to me as I pick them up and consider thier worth/value to me. Not to mention trying to determine how best to organize the clutter! I mean, the diversity of topics of these books is, to me rather significant. There is a big book from Home Depot for home repair. There are many books dealing with Real Estate Investing, sales and negotiation. Well, you get the point.
After the books, there is still a pile of mail and other debris hanging out and accumulating that must be stopped! If only I could afford a personal assistant, then all of this could be relegated to someone else and I would be free to stand back and criticize from a distance!
Ah, well. These are the things that occupy my mind while I should be thinking of other matters...like what am I going to have for lunch today?

No comments: