About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Time Passes...

I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since my last post here. So much has stayed the same in my life that I don't know where to start...
Here are some interesting tidbits of Steve Trivia. I saw 2 movies 2 nights in a row this past week. The first one was Shaun of the Dead. THAT was a riot! I am not a big fan of horror movies, but this was really great! As the poster says, it's a Romance...with Zombies! If you like to laugh, I recomend this one!

The 2nd film was The Forgotten with Julianne Moore. This film was definately NOT funny. But then, it wasn't trying to be, so on that count, they succeeded. However, IMO they failed on just about every other point (Except the actual performances. They were all fine). But on the whole, I would say wait for this one on DVD. It really just wasn't as compelling as I was hoping for. Those of you who know me, know that I really hate to talk about the details of a movie with anyone who hasn't seen it, so I won't get into the plot here. Just suffice it to say that this film doesn't break any new ground. BUT if you are a fan of any of the principle cast memebers, you may enjoy it for their performances.

One of the MOST enjoyable things I did this weekend was attend the Oktoberfest at the Tempe Town Lake. Now, since we went on the last day, things were not as "happening" as I was told they were on friday and saturday, but all in all, the atmosphere was nice, the weather was fantastic, the company was wonderful (thank you Tiffany and Craig for the invite!) and we just had a good time!

So...that's all for now. I will post the pics from Oktoberfest and get a link to them from here later on. At the moment, I am heading off to bed!

No comments: