About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The Quest for (a) Vanity

About a week or so ago I took the PLUNGE. Something that I had been wanting/needing to do for quite a long time finally happened...or at least started happening and now that it has started, there is no way to stop it.
I am talking about remodeling my hall bathroom. As you will see by the photos, there is really no way NOT to finish this project, so I am forced to forge ahead and (GASP!) Make Decisions!!
Now, to be sure, I have already made a few decisions such as the type of flooring I am putting in: Ceramic Tile.
And the type of tub I want: Renaissance Whirlpool. And with any luck, the cost of wiring a new outlet will be reasonable enough to be within my budget. Otherwise my tub will have to be slightly less fancy!
But, I have faith that when this project is over, it will all have been worth the effort and expense. The cool thing is that my friend Chuck (He's the dangerous one swinging the Hammer of Destruction in the pics) is very knowledgable about construction and is doing the lions share of the work since I am about as usless as can be when it comes to this type of project!
I am hoping that as the project progresses, I will be able to keep things up to date here, and to chronicle the events as they help transform my bathroom into something I will be proud to showcase to my friends!

Cross your Fingers for me!!!

1 comment:

The Paradoxical Pariah said...

If I bring my own bubbles, can I come over and take a bath? ;)