About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Saturday, February 12, 2005

To Blog or Not to Blog

Well, there isn't enough time for me at the moment to give a real run down of my day, as interesting as it was, so here is a summery: Last night my truck broke a fan belt. This meant I had to miss a day of work while it was in the shop. Today my friend Cherry came over to start working on repainting one of the bedrooms in my house. (She is so cool!) And we spent about an hour or so moving all of the furniture out and cleaning up before I left her alone to work on the room.
I had to leave, and when I got back the room had it's first coat of new paint on it and is in the process of drying. Tomorrow Cherry returns to continue the project. In the mean time, here are some pics of the project so far!


Repainting Posted by Hello


Repainting 002 Posted by Hello


Repainting 004 Posted by Hello


Repainting 005 Posted by Hello


All this stuff was in that little room! Posted by Hello

1 comment:

The Paradoxical Pariah said...

Okay, so you're not going to believe it. I got it almost finished and she hates it. I mean, I hate it too, but I thought it was what she wanted. So, she's changed her mind and tommorrow I'm putting on a coat of primer, and we start all over...