About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

War! What is it good for!?

Well, a lot actually. There are Parties, and Food and Music and beautiful dancing girls...Oh, yeah. And Fighting.
Yes, War is all of those things that I knew it would be, but I never knew it would be so wet!

You see, I camped out all week at the SCA's 21st Estrella War. And, as luck would have it, it rained. Not just once, but every day. Really. Starting on Wed night, and not stopping all the rest of the War, which ended on Sunday but I stayed until Monday to help break camp. So every night, while people were reveling and partying, I was seeking shelter to avoid getting soaked! Fortunately for me, there were enough moments of dry weather that I was actually able to get around enough to join a few drumming circles and see a little dancing action!
Here are some Pics if you are interested in them. Remember, there are 10 seperate "albums" to view here, so be sure to check them all out!


1 comment:

El Cid said...

Sorry about the rain