About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Monday, November 21, 2005

KT Tunstall is here!!

Woo Hoo! The CD I ordered that was shipped from the UK is hear and it kicks butt!!! My ONLY complaint is that it's too short. I mean, her songs are all about 3 minutes and there are only 12 of them here, so I am not getting as much music as I would LIKE to have from her. Sigh. Guess that means I just have to get more of her CD's. Well, she is one artist I am really enjoying supporting! I wonder if she will ever make it across the pond and tour the US. hhhmmm...

No comments: