About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Meet my New Obsession

:: K t T u n s t a l l ::
The other day, my friend Mike (AKA Amberwolf) sent me a link to the website of an artist who is using a technique called "looping" to really amazing effect in her music. I followed THIS LINK and watched, spellbound and enthralled as this girl performed 3 songs live in the studio. With nothing more than her acustic guitar, a tamborine and her amazing voice she built the sound into a full and rich melody that quite frankly took me by surprise.
I was so impressed with this artist, that I ordered her CD then and there!
So, it's only logical that I would share the discovery with you, my friends. I hope you enjoy the discovery as much as I did.
Oh, would you please do me a favor? Post your opinions of KT Tunstall here? I would really like to know what you all think.

Thanks!

No comments: