About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Macs: Crash Different

Crash Different
I don't know how long this link will be active, so be sure to watch this as soon as you are able...if you are a Mac User just remember I am just the messenger!

1 comment:

GreatMamboChicken said...

Hmm, why does this seem familiar? Oh yeah. I sent it to you. I've never had anything against Macs really. It's like DC vs. Marvel Comics. Once I mention that I have a preference, everyone assumes I've taken a side. I don't dislike Macs, but I am an avid PC user. I think the funniest part about this little video, as it was intended I'm sure, is that it was all done... on a Mac.