About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

911 Slideshow

wtc-slideshow

I am a little late in posting this...sorry.
I found this incredibly moving. I hope you do as well.

As always, your comments are appreciated.

Steven.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not find these photos inspiring in the least. They are terrifying. I am thankful things weren't as bad as they could have been. But I honestly mistrust our government and worry that it was staged in order for us to invade Iraq. I simply wish our soldiers would come home. I do not believe they are helping protect our country in this endeavor. Our country is acting like a big bully and I am quite ashamed.

Steven said...

Thank you for your comment and for expressing your opinion. However, I have to admit that I am not sure how serious you are when you say that you think our government STAGED the 9/11 Terrorist attacks.

To me that is the same kind of thought process some people use to attempt to convince people that the Holocaust wasn't real, and that Hitler didn't cause the deaths of 6 Million Jews and countless other innocents as part of his plan for world domination.

The attacks that this country suffered on Sept 11th, 2001 were as real as it gets. Trying to detract from the horrors suffered by countles people by trying to blame our own government for them is, in my opinon, a grave injustice.

I agree that there were (and still are) huge gaping holes in our national security, but there was no malice of intent. And certainly no coordinated effort between the United States, and the hijackers aboard those plans. To suggest otherwise is, again, in my opinion, extreme paranoia.