About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Do you have a Checking Account?

Then you NEED to read this from the Consumers Union. (These are the people who publish the Consumer Reports Magazine.) This is some serious business that will affect you if the banks new process for handling checks is not modified! Take a look. I STRONGLY urge you to sign the petition and spread the word!

Consumers Union: Petition the Banks!

No comments: