About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Monday, September 20, 2004

May The Force Be With You...now stop taking it so SERIOUS people!

"How can you be so serious on a film where you are dodging explosions and running away with Sir Alec Guinness on this side and an eight-foot monkey on this side, and the eight-foot monkey is the one flying the spaceship?"

-Mark Hamill commenting on some of the nitpicking fans of
Star Wars have done.


"I think it [A Star Wars Fan Site] was speculating on the administrative cost of the janitorial staff of the Death Star, taking this hard-edged reality to something that's fantasy...But I was that way myself. I remember saying things like, `Well, wait a minute. I just got out of the trash compactor. How come my hair's all perfect?' And Harrison (Ford) would go, `Hey kid ... it ain't that kind of movie.'"

-Mark Hamill


"Before I went off to do the film, [The Empire Strikes Back] I had a talk with George. He said, `I want you to know something. They're going to prepare all these special devices for you but nothing is going to work ...' I thought he was kidding. From the third shot on, it was true."

-Irvin Kershner Director: The Empire Strikes Back


"When it was fashionable to say, 'May the Force be with you,' I always said, 'Force yourself'"..."'The Force is within you, force yourself'"

-Harrison Ford during a Barbara Walters Oscar Special Interview, March 1997

No comments: