About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Monday, March 07, 2005

It's been a while

I haven't been posting here as often as I would like. Mainly because I haven't been in the mood to examine my life closely enough to write anything interesting enough to merit bothering people with it. In fact, this post falls into that exact catagory. But, I felt that interesting or not, deeply introspective or not, worthwhile or not...I need to write something. If only to be certain that I still know how to type without staring at the keyboard the whole time. And it seems that I do since these last two sentences were typed while staring at the TV screen here at the office only pccasionally spot checking my spelling when I feel that I flubed a word or two. How am I doing?
OK...enough drivel for now. I hope to be more in the mood to write something interesting soon. When I do...you all will be the first to know. Well, technically the second to know since I would really be the first to know...you know?

No comments: