About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Working like a Dog...I WISH!

As far as I can tell, my dogs jobs are to lay around the house, bark when someone is at the door, run in the yard and play, eat food they don't have to buy, drink water they don't have to fetch, look cute when they want something, lay around the house (more), get all the attention they could ever want just by walking up to you, lay around the house (still more) and then sleep.
THAT is the JOB for ME!

Instead, I have a job that puts my on my butt 10 hours a day infront of a computer and talking on the phone. Sigh...

Over the past few weeks there have been some good things and some bad things happen to me and the world in general that have severly affected my desire to write things here. And then, when I DO want to write, I want to write about EVERYTHING. And I know that this is not possible. So, let me take one or two things and see if I can make sense out of them. I went on a date last Sunday. An honest to goodness date. Met her through an on line personal ad and talked on the phone and set up a date and went. Whew! It has been a loooonnng time since THAT happened to me! I think it went well, but there doesn't seem to be a big spark-o-romance from it. In fact, it took about a week before I got an email back from her after the date, only to learn that she has "Pink Eye" and is laying low for the weekend. And I believe her too since her eye was a bit red when we met. But the thing is, I did it. And it was fun. And I want to do it some more. (Ladies, any takers?)

Let's see...what else. My business dealings are not going as smoothly as I would like, but I won't bore anyone with the details here...

Oh, They caught the man who abducted and killed a little 9 year old girl in Florida. At this time, I am working on rusting up a really dull knife I have and thinking about a day trip to FLA to try and speed up the process of clensing the gene pool. Anyone want to go for a ride with me?

Hhhmmm...Tax season is here. 'Nuff said about that...

And this is about all I can write at the moment because Unlike my dogs, when I go to Work, I have things I actually need to accomplish, and Blogging is just a temporary distraction. Back to the grind for me...

No comments: