About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Monday, August 23, 2004

Are we ever truly alone?

We carry our enemies with us wherever we go, their blades flashing at us and blinding us at every opportunity that we allow them to.

It is only with the greatest of efforts that we are able to still the movement of that blade. And all of that effort is internal. That is what makes it so difficult.

But when we finally do succeed in stopping the blades of our enemies from striking at us, we learn that we have become stronger from the effort. And THAT is the reason that our enemy was their in the first place.

For it is truly spoken: That which does not Kill us, Makes Us Stronger.

No comments: