About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Monday, August 16, 2004

Words...and the words that make them.

Ever since I heard my first George Carlin album, I have learned a fascination with the english language. Words are particularly interesting when we use them to make more words. And then we make words out of the words that we used other words to make! (Anyone in the least bit familiar with the computer industry knows what I mean by that!)

Well...Here is a place that lets you find the words that are behind the words.
Acronym Finder: Find out what over 359,000 acronyms & abbreviations stand for

Explore the site a bit and you will find a way to make your own as well!

Enjoy!

No comments: