About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Monday, December 27, 2004

Ballet...In Space

My friends,
This link will take you to the posting of a friend of mine. I would take it as a personal favor if you would take a few minutes to read her post, and post a comment there to let her know how you felt about her entry. I honestly feel that this woman has an amazing potential, but I would like to hear (read?) what other people think as well!

Thanks in advance everyone!

1 comment:

The Paradoxical Pariah said...

Oh my God. What are you doing to me? I can't take the pressure.