About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Follow-up to Termites

Wow...this is the most action I have had in responses in a looong time! Not sure if it's due to the horribleness of the bugs, or my incidental tugging of the heartstrings, but I thought I should follow up and let you all know that the Termite Treatment has been done and now all that is left is to wait a few weeks for the Termidor to do it's thing & kill the colony. I can't wait! The little buggers are STILL coming out of the ceiling!

So...I hired the Winter Bros since they were about $275 cheaper than the other quote and I am, at this time, happy with the work that was done. I am confident that in the coming weeks this will become just another problem that has been resolved by throwing money at it, (reminds me of the way the government runs things...).

Thanks to everyone who commented either on the site or in email on this. Your support is very touching.

1 comment:

Steven said...

Hey! There were Comments here a few days ago! Honest! There were!! What happened? Did you guys come back and DELETE them? What is up with that!? Knock it off! If you are gonna comment...LEAVE the comment posted!!
I WANT your Comments people? OK? Please?