About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Monday, December 13, 2004

Not Quite Movie Review Time

I am not going to get into great detail here, but I would like to say that if you have any unhealed emotional scars caused by romantic relationships gone awry...beware the film "Closer" as it has the power to open the wounds and pour some industrial strength salt in them. Now, that being said, I would STILL recommend this film to anyone interested in watching a story unfold and being taken along on a journey of character developement and "real" relationship conversation that WILL make you blush.

Oh...and seeing Natalie Portman in as sexy a roll as I have ever seen her in is a bit of a plus for me as well.

What can I tell you...I'm a guy.

No comments: