About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Friday, December 24, 2004

Ho Ho Ho...

Well, since my religious background is Jewish, Christmas has never been that big a deal to me. But I do like the pretty lights and the fact that many of my friends come home for the holidays. And that means I get to reconnect with them and have some good times.
This week, for instance, my close friends Chris and Paula and their lovely daughter Aurianna (Hope I am spelling her name correctly!) came in from thier home in Arkansas. We all gathered and Jessie and Jammies home to play some family games with J&J's kids Heatherbrae and Jessdyn. And it was a great time! We had a chance to have good conversation, take some fun pictures and just be together.
The following night (Last night) I had the pleasure of taking my friends out to dinner followed by a drive around the city streets looking at Christmas decorations. All in all, it has been a very pleasant experience. The only real damper on it is that I am fighting a bit of a head cold. Ick.
Tomorrow I will be back here in the office, working on Christmas day. But, again, since this isn't my holiday, what it REALLY means to me is triple time for the holiday! Woot!!
One of the things I regret is that I am not able to spend any time with either of my sisters. Or my nieces. I really need to make some calls and catch up on things.
So, to my family and friends that honor me by reading this Blog I would like to wish you all a Happy Holiday! And to all, a good night!


No comments: