About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Friday, June 18, 2004

A Comment on the Comments.

In case you missed it, the “Comments” have been activated here. That means that you can utilize this tool to post comments back to me about what you have read here. Or you are welcome to make suggestions about life in general. I only have these few, simple, easy to follow rules.

1. NO FLAMING OTHER COMMENTS/COMMENTATORS. We are all adults here and are capable of making adult decisions in our choices of words…if you see something you disagree with or are offended by, either ignore it, or be mature in your responses.
2. NO SPAMMING. I think that one speaks for itself
3. Respect your host. That would be me. This sort of falls in the same category as number 1, but since this IS my site, I wanted to be very clear on this point.

OK…now that the rules are out of the way, there is nothing to keep you from it! Get writing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm in. I'm IN. Me first!

I'm Out.