About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Irish Muzak

Last night I had the opportunity to see a great Irish Band, The Clare Voyants at a local Irish Pub called O’Connor’s.
I have to say, the experience is a little like going to see The Rocky Horror Picture Show for the first time! There was a lot of audience participation involved! Seems like everyone in the place knew all the songs and sang and clapped and pounded the tables at just the right times! I mean, I have seen this kind of thing in the movies, but this was a bit unreal! And it was a whole lot of FUN!
So, for those of you who are looking for something to do on a Friday or Saturday night…if you like good live music, and maybe care to pull down a pint or two…then give O’Connor’s a try! I think you will like it!
(This is in no way intended to be an advertisement for the pub, or the band. But when I find something I like, I share it! Except money. Heh.)

No comments: