About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Saturday, June 26, 2004

Why you should never put your kid's picture on the internet...

Ok...as we ALL know, there are many strange things to be found online when you are just casually surfing the web. I found the number of cool/funny things that I have discovered has increased dramatically since I started reading other people's Blogs. So it should come as no surprise that this link was found in just that fashion.

All I can say about it is this: Someone has WAAAYY too much time on their hands! But, Dang! Ya gotta luv Photoshop!




I hope to be able to post a bit more here today, but if time doesn't allow it, I will catch you all tomorrow.

No comments: