About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Interview with an Extraterrestrial

I was trying to decide whether I should post the text here or just provide the link to the aforementioned interview. I have decided to provide the link since this will allow you to peruse the rest of the site and see some interesting things. I especially like the quotes on the main page of the site. Now, I have not had a lot of time to go exploring the rest of the place so I don't really know much about what you will find, but from what I have seen so far, it looks interesting and worth bookmarking! So, here is the link to the Interview with an Extraterrestrial. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course you knew I'd like this one. Very in line with the Transhumanist view.
The humans have it all wrong and most of them, especially the ones in control and the ones the other sheep follow, don't even know they are headed to the slaughterhouse.

We need to WAKE UP people! We're on a path of self-destruction. If we don't open our eyes, see what's coming and choose to do something to correct it, we are doomed. We'll take ourselves out of the picture.

Thanks for the link, it was humorous and thought provoking.

Oshiah