About Me

My photo
I live in Phoenix AZ, and have been working at the cable company since 1989, (I'll let you do the math...it depresses me too much!). I have a dog and a drum set at home that I play with/on regularly. Oh...and a computer. Duh... I shoot all Canon gear. Currently the 40D. I mainly focus on Glamour/Beauty/Artistic Nude photography, but I also love Event & Street photography!

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

One Foul Deed Deserves Another!

My friend Oshiah is playing with HTML. EVERYBODY RUN!
Well...he has a new personal website that his ISP provides space for, and since he was kind enough to add a link to my blog on his site, I should return the favor and add a link to his site on my blog.
So take a look around his site and let him know who sent ya!

http://members.cox.net/justjessie/

No comments: